October 3, 2008

Game 1 - ALDS

Okay, so the first game of the series between the Red Sox and the Angels was on Wednesday night. I couldn't stay up and watch the whole thing, since I had school the next morning, but the Red Sox won it...4-1 I believe??


Anyway, Lester pitched game 1 and did a solid job. Not outstanding, but hey, it got the job done, right?? The Angles did have the best record in the Major Leagues this season, so I don't think they are going to be a piece of cake to defeat, but the Red Sox have done crazier things, if I'm not mistaken, correct?? =)

If I am remembering correctly, Bay went 2-2 with a homer...and Ellsbury went 3-5 with a double in the first inning. Not bad, and I like Bay...if there was any misconception...

So...I don't have much to say about this game considering I didn't get to watch it, but I will be watching Game 2...which is actually on in about 30 minutes!! hahaha

No comments: